Skip to Main Content
Sign Up: News
A Message from the Executive Director
Board of Commissioners
Board of Directors
- YouthBuild- Sign Up Today!
- Transportation Available For Early Voting Call Today
- Wi-Fi Bus Coming to a Neighborhood Near You
- Early Voting Schedule for Union County
- Pardon Our Dust. We Are Open During Renovations.
- All UCPS students eligible to receive free breakfast and lunch
- Celebrating Labor Day! (Monday, September 7, 2019)
- Sign up to receive your Economic Impact Payment
- Website of the Year Award!
- Virtual Learning Programs
- Landlord Incentives!!!
- Preventing Evictions: Information for HCV Landlords
- Information and Resources for Tenants during COVID-19
- Happy Fourth of July! (Observed Thursday, July 2, 2020)
- We are providing you with free at-home access to online learning
- Update on Temporary Moratorium on Eviction Filings
- June is National Healthy Homes Month
- Resident Opportunity & Self Sufficiency Service Coordinator
- Mainstream Vouchers
- Technology Survey
- Help Wanted-Seasonal Landscape
- COVID - 19 - Update on MHA Operations
- Memorial Day Weekend! (Monday, May 25, 2020)
- Addressing Tenant Concerns Regarding Rent and the Temporary Suspension...
- PAY ON-LINE MAY 1st!
- Our Office Will Be Closed Until Further Notice
- COVID - 19 Notice to PH Residents, HCV Participants and Landlords
- April 1st - Online Portals Available
- Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Landlord Orientations
- April is Fair Housing Month!
- Census Information & Adjustments for COVID-19
- UCPS Free Meals for Children
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update - Information for PHA Residents
- Landlord Portal
- Resident Portal
- Online Applications
- 2020 CCHRCO and NAHRO Scholarships!
- What Home Means To Me Poster Contest
- Celebrating Presidents' Day! (Monday, February 17, 2020)
- Housing Authority Welcomes New Deputy Director Dominique Dunn
- Story Time with the Executive Director
- Website Update Launched for Monroe Housing Authority
- Safety Precautions and Tips on Human Trafficking and Abduction
- In Observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (Monday, January 20, 2020...
- Happy New Year!
- Happy Holiday Season
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town
- Public Notice: Section 8 Waiting List open for Non-elderly Disabled
- Door Decorating Contest - Congrats Winners!
- MHA Door Decorating Contest
- Monroe Housing Authority And YWCA Partner On Youth Golfing Field Trip
- 2020 PHADA Scholarship Program
- MHA Going RAD
- MHA Employs Resident Youth for the Summer
- MHA Tribune August 2019
- MHA Tribune July 2019
- HUD Strong Families Initiative Community Day 2019
- MHA Tribune June 2019
- MHA Tribune May 2019
- MHA Tribune April 2019
- MHA Tribune March 2019
- Regional & National Scholarships - Apply Now!
- What Home Means to Me — Poster Contest
- High Performing PHA
- What Happened in October
- 2018 Coat-A-Ween
- July 2018 Activities
- 2018 Community Day
- June 14th Community Day
- June 14th Financial Empowerment
- Logos Promote Mission
- Website Improves Communication