Maintenance Charges - CARE-West Ridge LLC
Revised Maintenance Charges for CARE-West Ridge LLC will go into effect on June 1, 2023
Maintenance Service Charges
For all maintenance work orders during regular business hours Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, please call 704.289.2514, ext. 21. If you are directed to the voicemail, please leave your name, unit, address, telephone number, and a description of your maintenance issue and your request will be processed. Property managers and maintenance staff cannot take work orders.
All non-emergency work orders are processed in the order that they are received. Allow 3 business days for maintenance to assess your work order.
After-hour maintenance work orders only apply for emergency maintenance (see guideline below). For emergency maintenance work orders between the hours of 6:00 PM - 7:00 AM, Monday - Thursday and anytime the administrative/management offices are closed, please call the emergency maintenance line at 1.888.505.6552.
Emergency maintenance guideline:
The following issues qualify as after-hour maintenance work:
- Gas Leaks, Either Inside or Outside of The Unit (Smell Or Sound)
- Broken Water/Sewer Pipes, Either Inside or Outside of The Unit
- Leaking Water Heaters
- Electrical Shortages (If Smoke Is Visible)
- Refrigerator/Freezer Not Keeping Food Cold, and Management Will Not Reopen Within 24hrs.
- Heating Failures Between October 15th - April 15th and Temperature Is Less Than 50 Degrees Outside.
- Lock Outs for Elderly/Disabled Only (Must Have Photo Identification)
- Clogged Commode, If Only One Commode in The Unit and Management Will Not Reopen Within 24hrs.
- Broken-Out Window Glass/Doors (Police Report Must Be Filed)
- Fire/Smoke Detector Going Off (Beeping/Low Battery Is Not an Emergency)
- Collapsing Wall/Ceiling
- Severe Storm Damage
Please note: a $100.00 Nuisance Charge will be assessed for Non-Emergency Calls responded to as an emergency.
Care West Ridge LLC reserves the right to determine whether necessary repairs are due to normal wear and tear or due to damage and negligence by the tenant. Charges for repairs due to damage and negligence by the tenant will be based on actual material costs and the hourly labor to make the repair. This is not an exhaustive list, and any materials or charges not listed below will be charged based on the present cost at the time the item/service is solicited. All charges will be due in full no later than 30 days after the charge is posted to the resident's account.